[smg id=40 type=preview]
New details have emerged for The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, including information regarding super guide, Master Quest, and Boss Rush mode.
Boss Rush Mode
- Dan Owsen is one of the main members of the game's localization team.
- Three colors paths have been added to the Water Temple.
- These paths line the walls of the temple, leading to one of the locations where Link can raise/lower the water level.
- Some key doors are emphasised with a colorful border surrounding them.
- After you defeat a boss, you can "relive its memory."
- Sleep in Link's bed in Kokiri Forest to do this.
- Boss battles will be timed, but play the same.
- No online leaderboards/
- Unlock Boss Rush mode by unlocking and defeating every boss again.
- Fight through every boss, one after another.
- Will be provided a power-up at the end of each fight, such as Deku Nuts or hearts.
- Nintendo won't say if there will be more rewards for those who complete Boss Rush mode.
- Master Quest has now been mirrored.
- In Master Quest, Link will hit with twice the damage from enemies.
- Sheikah Stones can be found throughout the world.
- The stones are like the Gossip Stones from the original game.
- Crawl inside the Sheikah Stones to receive "visions" of the future.
- Visions are pre-recorded snippets of footage.
- 3-5 short clips that show what to do next.
- Unlock the visions as you reach certain points in the game.
- Visions may show you where to find heart pieces.
- No Super Guide in Master Quest.
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D releases on June 19, 2011 in North America.Source